Tuesday 27 November 2012

And so it begins....

So here we go. After a while of procrastination, time wasting and general laziness I have decided to get back to blogging, this time solo. (You can check out my older stuff here: www.icanhavemycakeandeatit.blogspot.com)
I'm hoping to wow you with recipes, stories and general stuff about me. As a cooking aficionado, an excellent teacher (my students words, not mine, although only teaching them the words "excellent" and "teacher" helped), and a citizen if Barcelona I hope to have enough entertaining to share with you.
Check out the blog for some things that didn't quite make the recipe list, but were still delicious, as well as some images from around Barcelona.

Hugs and butter, xoxo

P.s any feedback is always more than appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment