Thursday 6 December 2012

Sketchy...

After finally getting around to a little spring(or should that be winter?) cleaning I discovered some old drawings I did, and thought I would share them. Yes I am well aware that they will come back to haunt me, but they show a certain part of my history and that is what I'm proud of.
For me drawing is a constant development. When I first drew these a year or so ago, I was immensely happy and yet, already as I write this I am finding fault with them, re-designing things in my head. Also I know that my ideas don't flow together but these were all done on separate occasions and not with an intention to flow together. Just a way to empty my overflowing recycling bin of a brain.
So enjoy.... Or else!

Hugs and butter, xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment